Baylab Travel Grant
At Bayer we believe in Health and Education for all, however we acknowledge that there are often barriers in place preventing equal access to these provisions.
This year the Baylab are launching a travel grants scheme to help eligible schools visit the Baylab. This scheme will provide grants up to the sum of £500 to put towards travel with the sessions in the lab running free of charge.
In order to apply, schools need to:
- Be from a state-funded primary or secondary school/academy, sixth-form or FE college in the UK.
- Be a member of the school staff who is involved in teaching a STEM subject in the school.
- Be within a reasonable distance to travel to the lab (postcode RG26AD).
- Meet one or more of the following:
- A low IDACI rank less than 10,000.
- A high proportion of students eligible for free school meals.
- A POLAR 4 index rating in Quintile 1 or 2.
The terms and conditions of the scheme can be found here and you must read and understand these before proceeding with your application.
Applications are now open, to apply please complete the following form.
Should you have any questions regarding your application please contact a member of the Baylab team on email@example.com