Baylab Travel Grant
At Bayer we believe in Health and Education for all, however we acknowledge that there are often barriers in place preventing equal access to these provisions.
This year the Baylab launched their travel grants scheme, to help eligible schools visit the Baylab. This scheme provides grants of up to the sum of £500 to put towards travel for a sessions in the lab running free of charge.
In order to apply, schools need to:
- Be from a state-funded primary or secondary school/academy, sixth-form or FE college in the UK.
- Be a member of the school staff who is involved in teaching a STEM subject in the school.
- Be within a reasonable distance to travel to the lab (postcode RG26AD).
- Meet one or more of the following:
- A low IDACI rank less than 10,000.
- A high proportion of students eligible for free school meals.
- A POLAR 4 index rating in Quintile 1 or 2.
Applications for the scheme have no closed. If you applied a member of the Baylab team will be in touch, with all successful applications being notified in September.
For any questions regarding your application please email email@example.com