Service Improvement Support
- Digital Health
- Speciality Medicine & General Medicine
- Clinical trials
- Patient group donations
- Payments to Patients, Public and Media
- Collaborative working
- Completed collaborative working
- Transfers of value to Healthcare Professionals and HealthcareOrganisations
- How Bayer works together with Healthcare Professionals
- What the EFPIA Disclosure code is about
- Data Disclosure
- Donations and Grants
- Consumer Health
For general information about Donations and Grants, please visit the Donations and Grants page here.
Bayer is offering free Service Improvement Support modules as a form of Donations support, as outlined in the Association for the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) Code of Practice, to UK Healthcare Organisations. Donations are subject to defined criteria, availability, and approval by Bayer.
- Service Improvement Support: Understanding and Assessing Your Service Module
The ‘Understanding and Assessing Your Service’ module is a facilitated workshop to support Healthcare Organisations to increase understanding of their service and identify areas for improvement where demand and/or capacity pressures have been identified.
To apply for Service Improvement Support, please download the Service Improvement Support Donations and Grants application form here and send the duly completed form along with any supporting documents to email@example.com.
For all other Donations and Grants applications, please visit the Donations and Grants page here where you can also find a copy of the application guidance document.
PP-MACS-GB-0151 May 2023