Contacting Bayer in the UK region:
Reporting adverse events - adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. Adverse events should also be reported to Bayer plc (tel: 0118 206 3500; e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may also wish to discuss any adverse events (including side effects) that you are experiencing with your healthcare professional (e.g. nurse, GP, pharmacist) or call NHS Direct.
Reporting a quality complaint - please report any quality complaint to Bayer plc (e-mail: email@example.com)
Enquiries regarding a Bayer prescription only medicine (POM) - please contact the Medical Information Department (Tel: 0118 206 3116, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contacting Bayer in the UK/Ireland region:
- General suggestions, comments or questions for Bayer in the UK/Ireland region - please contact Communications.
- Specific business or product enquiries - please use the contact details on the relevant Businesses page.
- Media enquiries - please use the contact details on the News, Media Enquiries page.
- Bayer in the Republic of Ireland -please visit the Bayer Ireland website.
- Requests for sponsorship or support - please read the Corporate Social Responsibility pages and use the application form within those pages.
Your data will be handled confidentially and used only for the mentioned purposes. We will not give your data to third parties.
On 19 April 2004, the Bayer group in the UK was granted a new injunction by the High Court of Justice - click on the link below for further details