Contacting Bayer in the UK region:
Reporting a quality complaint - please report any quality complaint to the Product Technical Complaint department (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enquiries Regarding a Bayer Prescription Only Medicine (POM)
Enquiries regarding a Bayer prescription only medicine (POM) - please contact the Medical Information Department (Tel: 0118 206 3116,
Reporting adverse events - adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
Adverse events should also be reported to Bayer plc (tel: 0118 206 3500;
You may also wish to discuss any adverse events (including side effects) that you are experiencing with your healthcare professional (e.g. nurse, GP, pharmacist) or call NHS Direct.
Contacting Bayer in the UK/Ireland region:
- General suggestions, comments or questions for Bayer in the UK/Ireland region - please contact Communications.
- Specific business or product enquiries - please use the contact details on the relevant Businesses page.
- Media enquiries - please use the contact details on the News, Media Enquiries page.
- Bayer in the Republic of Ireland - please visit the Bayer Ireland website.
- Requests for sponsorship or support - please read the Corporate Societal Engagement pages and use the application form within those pages.