Bayer UK is a leader in pharmaceuticals, consumer health and crop science. With our innovative and sustainable products, we are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time.
Our success depends upon understanding and meeting the needs of the people that we serve – patients, consumers and farmers.
We bring together our people, partners and customers, placing innovation, sustainability and digital transformation at the heart of everything we do. Our products and solutions help us to deliver our vision of 'health for all, hunger for none' by:
- Preventing, alleviating and treating diseases.
- Enabling consumers to take better care of their health and wellbeing.
- Ensuring the world has a reliable supply of high-quality food, feed and plant-based raw materials.
Our commitment to patients
We help people live happier and healthier lives by:
- Developing innovative treatments.
- Developing our pioneering work in the field of cell and gene therapies.
- Designing digital healthcare solutions.
- Partnering with experts from academia and industry.
Find out more about our Pharmaceuticals business.
Our commitment to consumers
We develop innovative new products that enable consumers to take better care of their health and wellbeing, this includes.
- New formulations.
- New delivery forms.
- New technical applications.
- New medical devices.
Find out more about our Consumer Health business.
Our commitment to farmers
We use innovation to help nourish our growing world and maintain natural resources through:
- Chemical and biological crop protection.
- Seeds and traits.
- Digital technologies and services.
- Environmental science.
- Weed & pest control products.
Find out more about our Crop Science business.