- Digital Health
- Speciality Medicine & General Medicine
- Clinical trials
- Patient group donations
- Payments to Patients, Public and Media
- Collaborative working
- Completed collaborative working
- Transfers of value to Healthcare Professionals and HealthcareOrganisations
- How Bayer works together with Healthcare Professionals
- What the EFPIA Disclosure code is about
- Data Disclosure
- Donations and Grants
- Consumer Health
At Pharmaceuticals, we focus on researching, developing and marketing specialty-focused innovative medicines that provide significant clinical benefit and value, primarily in the therapeutic areas of ophthalmology, cardiology, oncology, women’s health, and radiology. In this way, we are addressing the growing requirements of patients, physicians, health care payers and regulatory agencies.
Bayer’s broad product portfolio includes many world-famous products which have shaped the iconic Bayer brand. With our products, we are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time. The growing and increasingly aging world population requires improved medical care - Bayer is improving people’s quality of life by preventing, alleviating and curing diseases.
The Pharmaceuticals product portfolio in the UK focuses on:
- Prescription products, especially for cardiology and women’s healthcare
- Specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology and ophthalmology
- Radiology: providing products and tools that help enhance medical images and increase diagnostic confidence
General Medicine & Specialty Medicine - General Medicines consists of prescription products, especially for cardiology and women’s health, whilst Specialty Medicine covers the areas of oncology, ophthalmology and neurology. Bayer is a global leader in treatments for medical retina in ophthalmology and is expanding its research and development footprint in oncology.
Radiology - offers solutions to address different facets of patient care and workflow management in the radiology suite: contrast media and power injector systems, along with equipment service. In addition, the informatics platform, with protocol standardisation and easily accessible audit data, supports Radiology departments in facing challenges around contrast and radiation dose management.