G4A is Bayer’s well-known digital accelerator and incubator programme that has been successfully running for many years.
To show our commitment to local digital health innovation, last year Bayer UKI made a decision to introduce this programme to the UK.
The UKI G4A offer includes:
- Investment to support their programme of work
- Guidance from mentors and coaches leading our therapeutic areas, including general and specialty medicine, Digital Healthcare, Start-up / Business Plan/fund, Project Management etc
- Access to Subject Matter Experts in innovation, business models, AI / data analytics / evaluation and evidence generation, regulatory affairs, software as a medical device
- Innovation workshops to spark creative thinking, led by a Bayer Innovation Coach
- Opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and groups
- Network expansion and engagement opportunities with the NHS
- Global reach to promote and localise their innovation to other countries
- Ability to tap into additional support for legal, commercial and marketing, public relations, policy and market access.
We were delighted that Lumino, a Women’s Health app offering personalised menopause support, was our selected innovator for 2022.
If you would like to learn more please e-mail
MAC-MACS-GB-0017, July 2023