- Digital Health
- Speciality Medicine & General Medicine
- Clinical trials
- Patient group donations
- Payments to Patients, Public and Media
- Collaborative working
- Completed collaborative working
- Transfers of value to Healthcare Professionals and HealthcareOrganisations
- How Bayer works together with Healthcare Professionals
- What the EFPIA Disclosure code is about
- Data Disclosure
- Donations and Grants
- Consumer Health
Specialty Medicine & General Medicine
Specialty Medicine focuses on oncology and ophthalmology. General Medicine includes cardiology, women’s health and established products.
Following the acquisition of Schering Healthcare in 2006, Bayer became one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical specialists. We have made bold commitments to equitable healthcare and are focusing our efforts on where we can make the largest impact. We know that driving access, alongside innovation, is the key to a future where there is Health for All.